LACE UP TOP / TOP ZUM SCHNÜREN

15:49:00

A BIG HELLO TO YOU GUYS!
The sun is shining and I am so happy to show you a new outfitinspiration. :) Addinionally I want to say sorry ( I absolutly can't write or say 'sorry' without singing 'sorry' by Justin Bieber in my head - anyone else?) for the long break I did. I wrote a lot of exams, but now I am free, finished school and have a lot of time for you! ♥ This week there will be a blogpost on MONDAY (today), WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY.  Every blogpost will be about a different category ( like fashion, food, lifestyle...) Hope you will enjoy it! ♥

// EIN SUPER FETTES HALLÖCHEN AN EUCH!
Die Sonne scheint und ich bin so froh da rüber, euch eine neue Outfitinspiration zu zeigen. Erstmals möchte ich mich allerdings für die lange Pause entschuldigen, in denen keine Posts kamen. Ich hatte meine Abschlussprüfungen zu schreiben, bin nun aber fertig und motiviert hier wieder einiges zu machen! ♥ Diese Woche kommen direkt drei Posts zu verschiedenen Kategorien (Fashion, Lifestyle, Essen, DIY etc.) online. MONTAG (heute), MITTWOCH und SAMSTAG könnt ihr also gerne vorbei schauen! :) Ich freue mich auf euch!

 



WHAT I WEAR: 
skirt - 24colours / shoes - jumexshoes / shirt - forever21 / bag - chanel / glasses - asos /
 ring - clairs

WAS ICH TRAGE:
Rock - 24colours / Schuhe - jumexshoes / Oberteil - forver21 / Tasche - Chanel / 
Brille - asos / Ring - clairs
_____________________

See you soon! ♥
THANKS FOR READING!

Bis bald! ♥  
DANKE FÜRS LESEN!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare